Lael M. Luedtke, M.D., is a board certified, fellowship-trained pediatric orthopaedic surgeon. She received an undergraduate degree from Williams College. Dr. Luedtke received her medical degree from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis and completed a residency in orthopaedic surgery there as well. Dr. Luedtke also completed a fellowship in pediatric orthopaedic surgery at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Areas of special interest to Dr. Luedtke include early-onset scoliosis, adolescent knee pain, hip disorders including replacement surgery, and limb deficiencies. Dr. Luedtke is a member of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, and the Scoliosis Research Society.
Dr. Luedtke is also a member of TOA's pediatric orthopaedic surgery team that provides 24/7/365 pediatric emergency room coverage.
- Williams College, Williamstown, Massachusetts
- University of Minnesota, Duluth, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania