Dr. DeVries earned his Degree in Medicine at George Washington University in 1989 after receiving an undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree from Drew University. He completed an internship at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in 1990 and a residency in orthopaedics at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in 1996. He has been certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery since 1998.
Dr. DeVries has been practicing in Clarksville since 1998, joining Tennessee Orthopaedic Associates along with his colleagues at Premier Medical Group in 2007. He devotes his practice to General Orthopaedic Surgery, Joint Replacement, and Sports Medicine. He is a member of staff at Tennova Healthcare, Centennial Medical Center and Surgical Care Affiliates.
- Drew University, Madison, NJ (B.A. 1985)
- George Washington University, School of Medicine, Washington, DC (M.D. 1989)
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC (1989-1990)
- Orthopaedics, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC (1991-1996)
- General Medical Officer, Camp Casey, Ton Duchon, South Korea (1990-1991)
- Operation Joint Endeavor, Former Republic of Yugoslavia (1996-1997)
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, Blanchfield Army Community Hospital, Fort Campbell, KY (1996-1998)