Dr. Ledbetter earned his degree in medicine in 1979 from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. He completed his residency at Georgia Baptist Medical Center with the Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation and later performed a fellowship in upper extremity reconstruction and Joint Replacement at St. Michael's Hospital in Toronto. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Dr. Ledbetter joined Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance in October of 2000. He is a nonsurgical orthopaedist specializing in General Orthopaedics with a specialty interest in spinal problems.
Before attending medical school, Dr. Ledbetter earned a Bachelor of Liberal Arts Degree from Wabash College in Crawfordsville, Indiana. In his time away from the office, he enjoys coaching soccer, photography, and hiking.
- Wabash College, Crawfordsville, Indiana (B.A., 1975)
- University of Louisville School of Medicine (M.D. 1979)
- Orthopaedic, The University of Texas Medical School, San Antonio Bexar County Hospital (1979-1980)
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Georgia Baptist/Scottish Rite (1980-1984)
- Orthopaedic, St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (1984-1985)