Joint Replacement Program
WHAT IS TOA’s "All-Inclusive, Cash Price" JOINT REPLACEMENT PROGRAM?
- Total Knee
- Total Hip
- Total Shoulder
- Total Ankle
TOA’s "Cash Price" Joint Replacement Program provides patients with an all-inclusive price for a shoulder, hip, knee, or ankle replacement surgery.
The patient (or self-funded employer) pays TOA one flat fee which covers:
- Surgeon’s services (surgery, and post-op clinic visits)
- Facility’s (hospital) services
- Anesthesia’s services
- Implant cost
- Physical therapy services (post-op)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The process begins after a patient and their TOA surgeon decide that a joint replacement surgery is appropriate.
- The patient (or self-funded employer) pays ONE, all-inclusive, flat fee to TOA.
- The patient is then assigned a TOA nurse navigator who provides guidance and addresses any questions throughout the process.
- The joint replacement surgery is performed at a facility designated by TOA.
- The patient is offered physical therapy at one of TOA’s 10 physical therapy locations at no additional cost.
- TOA reimburses all relevant parties (i.e. the facility, the anesthesiologist, and the implant company). There are no additional costs to the patient.