Exceptional Orthopaedic Care of Workers’ Compensation Patients
- 56 Orthopaedic Physicians
- 2 Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physicians
- 1 Interventional Pain Management Physician
The goal of Workers' Compensation is to provide the best possible care for your injured employee and return them to work healthy, positive and productive. We know that early diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries are key in returning an injured worker to the job as soon as possible, thereby reducing both medical costs and time lost from work. We provide excellent orthopaedic care to the injured worker, while at the same time keeping the employers and insurance carrier apprised of the patient's treatment plan, progress and status.
TOA Workers' Compensation Services Include:
- Electronic Work Link Status and Tracking Report
- Immediate notification of work status after workers’ compensation appointment
- Electronic Work Link tracks data for best practices in returning employee back to work
- Workers’ Compensation Specialists in each site for expert assistance of all work comp needs
- Twenty convenient locations
- Physical therapy, digital x-ray and CT available
For more information, please call our WORKLINK line at (615) 341-0928 or (615) 695-BONE.