The TOA portal will be moving to a new platform. The current portal will not be accessible as of Wednesday, May 5th. We will be sending you an invitation for the new portal in the next few weeks.
If you have an issue and need to reach your physician or nurse, please call 1.855.NEED.TOA.
The Patient Portal is a secure, confidential and easy-to-use website that gives you and your family 24-hour access to your medical records. It uses the latest encryption technology to deliver secure communication between you and your providers. If you are not yet registered, please see the Patient Portal Registration Instructions to the left. Enrolling is fast and easy…
TOA Patient Portal Easy Registration Instructions
TOA has partnered with Nextgen to provide you with a patient portal. This portal will provide you and your family with a secure, confidential and easy-to-use 24 hours access to your medical records.
To Get Started:
- Provide your email address to a TOA representative at the check-in desk when you arrive for your appointment.
- You will receive an email invitation from NextGen Patient Portal Notifications. The subject line of the email will read, “NextGen Patient Portal Enrollment Completed.”
- Click on the activation link in your invitation
*Don't have an email or a enrollment token? Give us a call at 855-NEED-TOA (855-633-3862) and one will be issued.
After accessing the patient portal for the first time, you will be asked to set up the following:
- a new username and password
- two personal security questions
Our Online NextGen patient portal enables you to:
- Access personal health information
- Request copies of your medical records
- Request an appointment with your doctor
- Request medication refills
- Communicate with your nurse via secure messaging
The patient portal should not be used for emergency related questions. If you have an emergency or other urgent matter, call 911 or proceed immediately to an emergency room.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance cares about the privacy and safety of patient information. Our patient portal is HIPAA compliant and uses the latest encryption technology to deliver secure communication between you and your doctor.
Need further assistance? Call us toll-free at 855-633-3862