Orthopedic Urgent Care
For orthopedic injuries that can’t wait, Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance offers an alternative to the emergency room. Our urgent care clinics offer extended clinic and weekend hours for any non-emergent sports, recreational or workers’ compensation bone and joint-related injuries. We welcome same-day, walk-in appointments. We are here to provide convenience to you.
- Sports Injuries
- Strains and Sprains
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- Accidental Falls
- Torn Ligaments or Tendons
- Acute Joint Injuries
- Acute Neck and Back Injuries
- Workers' Compensation Injuries
- Same day MRI available (weekdays only) as insurance and availability allow. MRI not available on the weekend.
For any life-threatening conditions, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room immediately.
For more information or questions, please call 855-633-3862